Chicago, IL – November 1, 2007-Chefs at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in the US, Canada and Caribbean are heating up the fall season with an exciting new Mediterranean-inspired food and drink menu, Spice, Savor the Flavor. With exotic offerings such as curry-dusted shrimp kataifi paired with a fresh rosemary basil mojito or crispy chicken bisteeya accompanied with a fresh strawberry cilantro margarita, all palates are sure to discover exciting new flavors at Hyatt.
From now through November 30, 2007 the Spice, Savor the Flavor menu will be offered in restaurants, bars and lounges at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in North America.
“Our goal was to create a fun and trendy fall menu featuring unique small plates and fresh interactive cocktails that can be enjoyed in both hotel restaurants and bars,” said Barry Prescott, Corporate Director of Beverage, North America. “These new selections are an exciting addition to Hyatt’s menu and illustrate our on-going commitment to providing innovative, world-class food and beverage pairings.”
Hyatt’s Spice, Savor the Flavor menu items and suggested beverage pairings include:
• Crispy Chicken Bisteeya spiced with saffron, cinnamon, and cilantro paired with Strawberry Cilantro Margarita made with Sauza
Hornitos Reposado, Dekuyper
• Triple Sec, and fresh strawberry puree and cilantro or Clean Slate Riesling with a hint of spice and fresh peach aromas.
• Curry-Dusted Shrimp Kataifi with spiced mango chutney and Rosemary Basil Mojito made with Bacardi Limon, muddled lime, basil
leaves, sugar and soda.
• Achiote Chicken Drummettes with mint harissa and celery paired with Samuel Adams Boston Lager made with two row malted barley
and the finest Bavarian noble hops or paired with the Non-Alcoholic Mojito Soda prepared with muddled lime, mint, sugar, soda and
• Moroccan Lamb Cigars with sesame and cilantro dip paired with Zen & Zang cocktail made with Skyy vodka, Zen green tea liqueur,
Midori, cucumber, Sriracha hot chili sauce and Sprite.
• Spiced Goat Cheese topped with dried fruit and lavender honey accompanied by Ravenswood Zinfandel with aromas of raspberry, black
cherries, mint and vanilla.
• Orange-infused Shrimp with spiced sea salt and arugula paired with Blue Moon Belgian Ale made with white wheat and oats and garnished
with orange peel and coriander.
For further information:
About Global Hyatt Corporation
Global Hyatt Corporation, one of the world’s premier hotel companies, offers today’s travelers over 735 hotels and resorts (over 136,000 rooms) in 44 countries. The company’s affiliates own, operate, manage and franchise Hyatt branded hotels and resorts under the Park Hyatt™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Resorts™, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place™ and Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ brands. In April 2007, Hyatt launched its newest global brand, Andaz™. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc. operator of the Hyatt Vacation Club and fractional residential properties and U.S. Franchise Systems, Inc, which franchises Hawthorn Suites and Microtel Inns and Suites. From the U.S. and Canada, reservations for any Hyatt hotel worldwide may be obtained by calling 1-800-233-1234 or logging onto www.hyatt.com.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts