CHICAGO – October 27, 2008 – With more business travelers needing to curb travel expenses, Hyatt Place – recently named the top mid-scale full service brand by J.D. Power and Associates – is reiterating its ‘Unlimited Time Offer,’ which includes:
· Complimentary Wi-Fi in the guestrooms and public spaces
· Complimentary continental breakfast featuring a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, Starbucks® coffee
and an assortment of juices
“With expense reports being reviewed with increasing scrutiny, the amenities offered at all 120 Hyatt Place hotels, including free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast, allow business travelers to reduce their daily expenses without sacrificing comfort, style and convenience,” said Alison Kal, vice president, marketing, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts.
In addition to complimentary items, guests also find the following at every Hyatt Place hotel:
· A 42-inch flat panel, high-definition television, an eight-foot sectional sofa-sleeper and the Hyatt Grand Bed™ in every spacious
guestroom, which can sleep up to six adults comfortably
· Freshly prepared snacks and breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées, such as waffles, salads, pizza, sandwiches and soup, available around the
clock for a nominal price; a Grab ‘n Go case is stocked with sandwiches, salads and bottled beverages for hurried guests
· A complimentary StayFit@Hyatt gym featuring state-of-the-art Life Fitness® equipment
· A complimentary e-room, offering Internet-accessible computers and secure remote printing
· Friendly employees, or Hosts, who receive extensive training that provides them with the ability to be confident in all guest and
HYATT PLACE BACKGROUND
Hyatt Place was inspired by the changing landscape of contemporary, multi-tasking business travelers, who have successfully adapted to today’s “24/7 lifestyle,” seamlessly merging personal and professional activities. To help guests achieve this lifestyle, Hyatt Place offers an atmosphere of casual hospitality with a balanced mix of comfortable and functional amenities.
· Guestrooms: For work, guests can take advantage of the complimentary Wi-Fi, oversized desk and ergonomic chair in each room. When it’s
time to relax, they can stretch out on the eight-foot Cozy Corner sectional sofa-sleeper and watch their favorite shows on the room’s 42-inch
flat panel HDTV. Each room’s innovative Hyatt Plug Panel™ also allows guests to connect their own entertainment media to the television,
including laptops, MP3 players, DVD players or any other portable device.
· Gallery: An innovative welcoming arrival area where guests are greeted by a Gallery Host who assists guests with everything from check-in
to preparing a freshly made snack, the Gallery offers two self-registration kiosks, an intimate coffee and wine café and bakery, free Wi-Fi
and a TV den.
· Mealtime: Guests at Hyatt Place may purchase signature hot breakfast entrées along with Starbucks® specialty coffees or enjoy a free
continental breakfast. Hyatt Place also offers a variety of freshly prepared, café-quality items, including made-to-order entrées, sandwiches,
soups, salads and pizza, which guests can order 24/7 via a touch screen menu in the Guest Kitchen or from the Gallery Host.
Travelers are raving about Hyatt Place hotels already open in 120 locations nationwide, including Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Tampa and Washington, D.C. There will be 130 Hyatt Place hotels open by year-end 2008 in key business and leisure markets throughout the country.
Hyatt Place is a new kind of Hyatt for today’s relaxed lifestyle. Hyatt Place is ranked Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Mid-Scale Hotel Chains with Full Service according to J.D. Power and Associates. Catering to today’s discerning travelers, Hyatt Place combines The Hyatt Touch® with stylish design, purposeful amenities and forward-thinking technology. Hyatt Place is a brand of Global Hyatt Corporation that currently offers 120 locations nationwide and will offer 130 hotels by year-end 2008. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit www.HyattPlace.com.
Hyatt Place received the highest numerical score among mid-scale hotel chains with full service in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on responses from 53,453 guests measuring 12 mid-scale hotels with full service and measures opinions of guests who stayed in a hotel May 2007-June 2008. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed June 2007-June 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
About Global Hyatt Corporation
Global Hyatt Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the world’s premier hotel companies. The hotels owned, operated, managed or franchised by its subsidiaries provide authentic hospitality to guests in 45 countries through a passionate commitment to personalized service, cultural relevance, and the environment. Global Hyatt subsidiaries own, operate, manage or franchise more than 365 hotels and resorts worldwide under the Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Resorts™, Grand Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt Summerfield Suites® and Andaz™ brands with additional properties under development on five continents. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc., operator of Hyatt Vacation Club®. The success of Global Hyatt is driven by the commitment and energy of the approximately 90,000 men and women around the world who provide exceptional service to hotel guests. From the U.S. and Canada, reservations for any Hyatt hotel worldwide may be obtained by calling 1-800-233-1234 or visiting www.hyatt.com.
For further information:
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts