Tokyo, March 27, 2007 – Grand Hyatt Tokyo introduces two new accommodation packages that cater to both families and guests who want to spend quality time alone. ‘GHT KAZOKU’ is a special package for families that offers two Grand Rooms, with one room at a discounted price. ‘GHT Freedom’ is designed for single guests, allowing them to enjoy their time at Grand Hyatt Tokyo as they please.
The ‘GHT KAZOKU ’ is a special package perfect for families requiring two rooms and guests who want to spend quality time with their family members. The package will be available during Golden Week as well as during the summer vacation period. Package benefit include a 20% discount for a dinner in The French Kitchen Brasserie & Bar, a stylish French Brasserie located on the second floor of Grand Hyatt Tokyo, that offers delicious meals made from fresh, seasonal ingredients; and a choice of either a bottle of wine, children’s amenity or a seasonal tart. This is a perfect plan for families to gather and enjoy a memorable time at Roppongi Hills.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo has designed the unique ‘GHT Freedom’ package for guests who are looking to spend quality time in luxury on their own, away from the hustle and bustle of their daily life. This offer is extended from April to December 2007.
Various benefits include a one-night stay for one in a contemporary and luxuriously designed 42 sq m Grand Room , featuring the latest state-of-the-art equipment. Guests will have the choice of selected options such as a dinner at The French Kitchen Brasserie & Bar with a 20% discount, a room service meal upon check-in and a wine and cheese plate. Tailored to the individuals needs, this plan is perfect for the guest who is looking to spend quality time freely and alone.
• ‘GHT KAZOKU’
April 29 ~ May 6, 2007 AND August 1 ~ 31, 2007
(Assignment of rooms is based on availability and is not guaranteed)
• Price for two rooms: 73,134 Yen -133,425Yen
(Rates for two rooms / Consumption tax and service charge included. ¥200 Hotel tax per person per night excluded)
• A one-night stay in a two Grand Room (42 sq m)
• 20% off for a dinner at The French Kitchen Brasserie & Bar (discount applies to food and not beverage)
• One choice from the following three:
- Seasonal Tart
- Full wine bottle
- Children’s Amenity (Delivery will be to either one of the two rooms)
• ‘GHT Freedom’
April 1~ December 20, 2007
*This plan is applicable everyday during the above term.
• Price for one Grand Room: 45,000 Yen -66,000Yen
(Consumption tax and service charge included. ¥200 Hotel tax per person per night
-A one-night stay in a Grand Room (42sqm)
-20% off for a dinner at The French Kitchen Brasserie & Bar (discount applies to food and not beverage)
-One choice from the following three:
1. One choice of room service delivery upon check-in:
- Pasta Set (Pasta, Bread, Coffee or Tea)
-Sandw ich Set (Sandwich, Soup, Coffee or Tea)
-Glass wine, cheese plate and dry fruit plate
2. Choice of either ‘The French Kitchen breakfast’ or ‘Japanese breakfast’ from room service
3. Buffet style breakfast at The French Kitchen Brasserie & Bar
• A limited number of rooms are available, so early reservations are recommended.
• As the above prices are subject to change, please contact us before your publication goes to print.
• This package may not be used in combination with any other promotional package and/or plan.
About Global Hyatt Corporation
Global Hyatt Corporation, one of the world’s premier hotel companies, offers today’s travelers over 735 hotels and resorts (over 136,000 rooms) in more than 44 countries. The company’s affiliates own, operate, manage and franchise Hyatt branded hotels and resorts under the Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Resorts®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place™ and Hyatt Summerfield Suites® brands. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc. operator of the Hyatt Vacation Club and fractional residential properties and U.S. Franchise Systems, Inc., which franchises Hawthorn Suites and Microtel Inns and Suites.
From the U.S. and Canada, reservations for any Hyatt hotel worldwide may be obtained by calling 1-800-233-1234 or logging onto www.hyatt.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
Grand Hyatt Tokyo